No more places available for PhD students for the academic year 2016-2017. Do come back next year to check availability of PhD projects.
How to apply
In advance of your application, you should contact our Academic Director, Dr Christoph Schneider (e-mail: email@example.com) with an initial research proposal. Also you should indicate which potential supervisor you would like to work with on your research.
Please go to Visiting Professors/Lecturers, Core Staff and Research Affiliates for potential supervisors in your chosen field of Theology. Also please visit our Research Centre page for relevant research in your chosen field.
Once you have identified a potential supervisor and have been in touch with our Academic Director with an outline of your proposed research, please complete this application form.
You will need to provide the following as part of your application:
- your outline research proposal
- a copy of the original transcripts of your results
- a copy of your degree certificate(s)
- two references on letter headed paper, signed and dated. If you’re applying for an MPhil or PhD, please supply two academic references to support your application. If you’re applying for a Professional Doctorate (DBA, EdD and DProf), please supply one academic and one professional reference
- a photocopy of your passport, including the photograph and personal details page(s). International applicants living in the UK must also provide photocopies of visa and immigration stamps.
Please also see our brochure for more details and suggestions related to our doctoral programme.
We will invite you to attend an interview with our academic staff before making an offer.
There is no deadline for applications, but we do recommend submitting your application to us at least one month before your proposed start date. The doctoral programme starts in September, January, April and June.